Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Blog...

Yes, "Life has been busy..."
Ok, ok, I know it's been a year and a few months, and perhaps I should wipe the blogdust off my little corner of the universe. However, between my "regular" work, writing poetry, making new art, as well as other extra-curricular activities, "Life is busy" is not too bad an excuse, eh? So, here go I. Not in vain, but for the purpose of keeping up the habit of writing just a wee bit; each and every day. And for those of you who perchance stumble upon my dusty little web-log, Welcome!

(addendum)
(Per my last post re: "Faceook;" I have managed to wean myself from its addictiveness; somewhat. I AM happy to say that I no longer engage in those seductive applications, and more importantly, if one of those "Hey, Colleen, check this out!" thingies appears on my wall from a facebook "friend," (i.e. "virus," yes, I learned the very, very, hard way...) it gets deleted. Promptly.

No comments: