Monday, January 4, 2010

THANK YOU, FACEBOOK...

So being somewhat (ok, ok, MORE than "somewhat") of a Facebook addict, I routinely...(and by "routinely" I mean, veeeery occasionally) take those little quizzes that pop-up in my "notifications" or on other FB'ers profiles) that help one (me) determine "who my inner-goddess is," or "the-first-letter-in-the-name-of-my-soul-mate," or "what the color of my aura means..." or...well, you get the picture...and of course, I NEVER post these results to my home page for all the world to see, lest everybody know that I do, indeed, indulge in these inane little fantasies now and again...

But this one I will share...I recently took one of those little quizzes, and I'm ashamed to say I cannot even remember what the topic of the quiz WAS; but I certainly remember the RESULT... it had something to do with "personality-trait;" the end-result being something relative to "party-animal," "tart," "mad-scientist," "psycho-killer," etc. (ok, I made these up, but they are not THAT far-fetched...FB...are you listening??)...AND...wanna know what my "personality-trait" was???...



GEEK


GOD. I. LOVE. FACEBOOK.

No comments: