Saturday, July 21, 2007

Greetings...

...and welcome to my little blog in this northern corner of the blogosphere. I'm new to blogging but will figure this all out eventually... Alas, another techno forum to showcase my little artworks, write journal entries to myself and anyone else who cares to read them, and occasionally verbiate my political leanings and opinions. Yes, this is an "art" blog per se, but my other labels also include "singer in a rock n' roll band on hiatus," writer/poet, currently inactive activist, night owl, and altho' I hate to admit it, "political junkie." ( I LOVE that those two words go together so nicely). I know I will find it very difficult to ONLY blog about art and crafts, after all, we humans are 3-dimensional, right?? And I really don't want to deal with 3 or 4 different blog topics 'cause I would have a really hard time remembering all my blogspot passwords. So, here goes... Art here, crafts there, and a little bit of musings sprinkled in between...

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Great entries! I am on vacation in AK and hope to be able to find you again. I read everything and couldn't agree more. We are three dimensional and not only artists. I have the same problem and have two blogs so I don't alienate those who come to visit for art and could end up with a dose of political opinion. It never turns me off, but others might be. P. S. Your daughter is beautiful!