Monday, July 23, 2007

Framed and ready to hang...

whoa....this blog title is almost a double entendre...(well, I did spend my first seven years of life at 220 Main- for those of you who know this address!!) I mean the mini-urban-art-via- cell- phone pieces I plan on submitting to Art Hop! Made a quick trip to creative habitat for some 5x7 black frames (no, I am not trying to get away with "art on the cheap," I just want the images and the concept to speak for themselves...without going broke...so...) I've posted a few of the pics below, but you'll just have to find my exhibition if you want to see the rest! The more I think about the use of cell phones, the more ideas come to me...hmmm...and speaking of You Tube...I watched the Democratic Presidential blah blah blah debate tonight (hey, Congress has a 16% approval rating; lower than Kaiser Bush's for friggin sake!! Therefore, cynical humor is allowed, justifiable, and even tolerable) with questions posed by YouTubers...Ah, technology...the people's new power?? Muwahhhhh.........!!!!!!...Git yer cell phones out, folks...!!...am off to the Vermont Daily Briefing...

No comments: